Use this directory tool to search for the professional in the language combination you require or by last name.  If searching by language combination, you can narrow your search further by choosing the membership category and tier you prefer to view. 

Certified Translator / Certified Interpreter: Have passed the national certification
process. They have successfully completed the certification exam set by the Canadian
Translators, Terminologists and Interpreter Council (CTTIC) or submitted a large body
of their work to an evaluation committee.

Associate Translator / Associate Interpreter: Translators with limited experience or
training that will complete the certification process in the future.

If you run into issues, please check our FAQs or contact us today.

  • Member

  • Michael
  • Grabczan-Grabowski
  • Contact Info

  • Calgary


  • 587-966-6453

  • Details

  • Hi, my name is Michael! I am a Certified Translator registered with the ATIA, and I translate documents from Spanish into English.

    If you need a certified translation of your document, you've found the right person. Some examples of documents that I translate are listed below:

    Birth certificate
    Death certificate
    Marriage certificate
    Divorce certificate
    Diploma/degree certificate
    Official transcripts
    Police clearance certificate
    Driver's license
    ID card

    I can also translate any other documents that require certification for your specific needs.

    Certified translations are accepted by all Government of Canada departments like Passport Canada, IRCC, registries, IQAS, and other academic institutions.

    In most cases, I can translate a short (single-page) document within a business day. However, longer documents may require more time, so please feel free to contact me at or 587-966-6453 to confirm my availability.

    To get a quote, please send me your document(s) via email, and I'll get back to you within a few minutes.

    It is unnecessary to provide me with the original physical document (as it may get lost in the mail). A clear photo or scan of the original document is all that is needed. Government agencies will almost always accept a translation made from a scanned document. An official will compare the scanned/photocopied document with the original to confirm that they both match.

    A certified translation will consist of:
    1. A translator certification page (with my sworn statement)
    2. The translation
    3. A printed copy of the original translated document

    The certification page and translation will be stamped and signed by me.

    Once a certified translation is complete, I can either mail it to you via Canada Post or courier at an additional charge, or you can collect it from me from my home. (I'm in the Inglewood area of Calgary.)

    I look forward to hearing from you!

  • Source Language Target Language Membership Category Membership Tier
    Spanish English Translator Certified
  • Yes